1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is an Essence nailpolish i have the Gallactic Black and Wake Up! My most expensive beauty item is my ‘Dior Nude foundation’ or my ‘Chanel poudre universelle libre’
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
My blush brush! The Sephora Collection Classic Angled Blush Brush, sometimes i get a good effect with it but sometimes I just hate it and switch over to another brush.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Lipjunkie Lipgloss by Urban Decay in the color naked. It smells like mint and when you apply it, it tastes so yummy!
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
My facial primer, I used the mac one and the one by Sephora. Don’t like them. If you know or use a good primer let me know!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Concealer, I love to use my YSL Touche Eclat.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I don’t see what this has to do with makeup but I’ll answer this question either way. I don’t have any specific preference but I like guys with a nice clothing style, pretty eyes and nice hair!
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I think it is hard to buy makeup for someone else, but I do like to recieve it! Like a palette is nice to give someone or perfume! I love to get perfume as a gift. If you don’t know what makeup of perfume you have to buy your friend, sister or mother just get her a coupon! (Guys don’t like to get a coupon to get perfume, so get him a fragrance you like)
Leave a comment and let me know what your 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty are!